Saturday, November 15, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover-Day 4

Sorry for the lack of photos, but my kids took all of the cameras for the weekend, so I don't have much to post. The photos were taken Friday morning by Nichole, so there's been a lot done since then.

The entire high school student body was filmed at the end of Friday when EHM announced that they were giving $50,000 to help rebuild the school. I don't think I got on TV, but it was very cool to see how the business works. My broadcast students have learned a lot in the past few days about how time-consuming every shot is. We filmed the same shot at the high school five times!

There was another "Braveheart Run" today at 7:30. Unfortunately only people over 21 could go, so we couldn't take the kids. I'm not sure what they're building now, but whatever it is I'm sure it will be appreciated. It will be amazing to see everything they did when it's all over.



No comments: