Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall/Halloween

It's been a long time since I've updated the blog, so I will put a combination of pictures on here. We have had a busy fall, much busier than it should be with neither of us coaching!


Mackenzie and Jace on Halloween as Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Mom talked him into the costume. I have a feeling this is one Jace is going to be regretting when he's a teenager!


This has become a Weller family tradition: lay out all of the candy to see how long of a track you can make. Because Halloween landed on a Saturday and we didn't have to get the kids to bed, this was BY FAR the longest trail we've had!


Although I hate raking leaves, the kids had a blast jumping in them!


They both wanted to be "buried" in the leaves. I guess raking those leaves wasn't that bad after all!

No comments: